Talissa Carrasco POLI SCI 5 IRGI Attack of the Drones Since 2004 america CIA continues to be using Pakistani military foundation for drone attacks. From…...Read
* 1 . Philippine Painters: The Few Elite
* 2 . Damian Domingo " The First Wonderful Filipino Painter”AKA Damian Gabor Domingo " Father of Filipino Painting” 1st Philippine to paint his encounter 1st self-portrait in the Israel Academia de Dibujo sumado a PinturaDate of Birth: 1796Birthplace: Tondo, Manila, PhilippinesYear of Death: 1834 * 3. La Sagrada Familia
2. 4. La Sagrada Familia Oil on Copper Piece Measurements: forty-eight. 26(length) by 35 (width) cm Where it was manufactured: Manila, Israel Time Period: nineteenth Century; 1820's to 1830's Owner: Heirs of Luis Ongpin Art gallery: Ayala Miuseum * a few. La Sagrada Familia The delicate veil over the Virgin's head and shoulders is definitely transparent towards the point of appearing nearly invisible. Material folds and curves from the figures' clothing appear quite realistic. Damian Domingo uses color and drama with control. The painting depicts three ages of the O Family. 5. 6. La Sagrada Neamul The infant Christ and his mother and father are at the center, His grandparents upon either aspect, and The almighty the Father, the Holy Heart, and the angels high previously mentioned. It represents the peak of his carefully detailed miniaturist style. Two misspelled words and phrases in the art caption. " Sagrda” and " Aana” * six. Juan Capricho " Ilocano Filipino Painter”Political activist from the Philippine Innovation during the past due 19th century 1st recognized Philippine music artists His first tutor Put on Lorenzo Guerero was i am so happy with his early works Add Lorenzo confident his parents to send him to Spain to advance his skillsDate of Birth: Oct 23, 1857Birthplace: Badoc, Ilocos Norte, PhilippinesYear of Loss of life: December several, 1899 5. 8. Spoliarium
* on the lookout for. Spoliarium Oil-on-Canvas Measurements: 5. 22 meters x 7. 675 yards Where it was made: Rome Time Period: 19th Century, 1884 Award: initial prize, platinum medal at Exposicion para Bellas Artes of Essential oil Paintings in Madrid Site: National Museum * 12. Spoliarium Major painting in the Philippines. The Technique used by artist can be symbolism. Hefty strong brush strokes- expressed his anger over the abuses and cruelties. Lines and color- this individual captured pathos and barbarism of a decadent empire. 2. 11. Spoliarium Vertical Lines- evidenced by straight body of an oppressor suggest power and stableness. Horizontal Lines- seen impression of serenity and repose. Diagonal Lines- clearly displayed in the arms of men pulling the wounded gladiator toward the other room. * 12. Spoliarium Most famous painting by a Filipino artist A building or holding chamber where the deceased bodies of gladiators were taken to always be stripped of their armor and weapons prior to the disposal with their bodies. Image of our sociable, moral, and political your life: humanity unredeemed, reason and aspiration in open battle with prejudice, fanaticism, and injustice. " 5. 13. Various other works of Juan Luna: Death of Cleopatra (Silver medal, 1881 Museo del Prado in Madrid) French Life (Silver medal, 1889, GSIS Museum) Battle of Lepanto, Bloodstream Compact (1886, Malacañang Palace) Una Bulakenya (1895, Malacañang Palace) * 14. Felix Resurreccion HidalgoNational Artist in the Philippines for Painting He studied in the University of Santo Tomas where his artistry was encouraged by simply Fr. Sabater. He was concurrently enrolled on the Escuela de Dibujo sumado a Pintura. When Juan Luna won the gold medal in the 1884 Madrid Exposition, a Philippine painter shared with him the limelight simply by securing the 2nd place. His remains had been brought to Manila, where he now lies entombed in the Hidalgo family mausoleum at the Cementerio del Septentrion. Date of Birth: February 21, 1855Birthplace: Binondo, ManilaYear of Fatality: March 1913 * 12-15. Las virgenes Cristianas expuestas al gentuza
* of sixteen. Las virgenes Cristianas expuestas al canalla Oil-on-Canvas Measurements: 115 cm x 157 cm Time frame: 1884 Honor: Silver Medalist(9th silver honor award amongst forty five) Location: City Museum of Manila * 17. Todas las virgenes Cristianas expuestas al populacho Regarded...